Since 2015, Andalusia region has been holding the International Conferences on Dual Use Technologies. This 2019 edition will coincide with the celebration of Seville as City Presidency of the Network of Ariane Cities and the Inter-Ministerial Meeting of the European Space Agency to be held in Seville on 27th & 28th November 2019.
In this context, the 2019 International Dual Use Conference aims to explore the opportunities for boosting the space industry in the European regions, offering a global view of the current opportunities, funding sources and instruments available in the field of space as a dual use domain.
The International Conference is organised by the Andalusian Agency for Innovation and Development jointly with CESEAND, the Andalusian node of the Enterprise Europe Network, and this year is proud to have the contributions of the European Defence Agency, DG GROW- European Commission, European Space Agency, CDTI, the Spanish Ministry of Defence; and international OEMs such as AIRBUS, GMV, INDRA… but also inspiring disruptive ventures involved with New Space.
- Space and Earth Observation domain as new warfare scenario requiring new knowledge and industrial actors
- EU funding opportunities for the Defence, Space and Dual-Use sectors
- Networking with regional, national, European and international experts
- Networking and Business to Business meetings
- Latest trends on Defence, Space and Dual-Use Technologies
- Defence, Space and Dual-Use related companies and clusters
- National and regional authorities
- Research Institutes and Academia
- H2020 National Contact Points, State and Region Representative Groups, EEN members
• Transport and logistics